Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I made it myself

Amy participated in a lei making session this afternoon. Here is the finished product. She did really well. Trey made shell bracelets while she was doing this. Afterward, Trey and I walked on the lava rocks and searched the tide pools for Hermit Crabs. We found alot and Trey even held one today. I'm uploading a bunch of pictures to www.flickr.com but don't know how to get you the link yet. it shows to be 20% uploaded right now. MrVardeman is the account name, so maybe that will help you search and find them? I'll have more info by the time all of you readers wake up in the morning. See you later, it's time to head to Fred's for $2 TACO Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Bryson's Mom said...

Please come home.....or fly me there real quick!!

Kama said...

Looks like an amazing time with some great pictures! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see you guys! Keep having fun!!!

Here is your link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24883692@N08/